1. Vienna becomes the center of important developments for Iran and the world community.
1. One step to declaration of a deal
2. Hadi Haghshenas to Arman-e-Milli: Revival of JCPOA an opportunity for Iran, Democrats
1. The bells are tolling for resuming the JCPOA’s implementation
Final steps to achievement of a deal
3. Amir-Abdollahian: The West should take its final decision
4. The German chancellor: All elements of a deal are on the table in Vienna
1.Iran will not retreat from the red lines in negotiations
1. President: Credible guarantees should accompany the removal of sanctions
1.Iran’s serious warning to the negotiating parties In Vienna: The sanctions not in harmony with the JCPOA should be removed
1.Three conditions for a deal in Vienna: Sanctions removal, credible guarantees, ending political allegations
1.Vienna getting close to the fruit of JCPOA talks
1.Iran’s definitive choice in Vienna is not crossing the red lines.
1.Amir-Abdollahian in talks with the German FM: Tehran sees the quality of the deal along with element of time.
1. Possibility of a deal in Vienna maybe in two weeks
2. European sources express hope about the revival of the JCPOA.
1. Win-win deal
A review of the importance of reviving the JCPOA by Iran and the US in talks with experts
1. Ready for a deal from Munich to Vienna
1. Berlin’s psychological war to pressure Iran